03 November 2008

New Additions

I've slightly tweeked my blog by adding two new features:

The first is at the top right of the page and will keep you up-to-date on what I'm reading. The plan is to give my readers a sense of what is influencing my thoughts while I write. Hopefully, it will have the side-effect of guilting me into being more vigilent in my reading - I don't want to leave a book in my "Currently Reading..." section too long lest I start to look borderline illiterate!

The second addition is further down on the right, and is a poll. Right now the poll asks when the next Canadian federal election will be held. Take a look and have your say! I was the first voter and I voted 2012.

Thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to enjoying the new features, especially the "Currently Reading" section.

    ReplyDelete