13 October 2008

Vote on October 14

Tomorrow is election day, so I decided to post some links for my loyal readers.

If you don't know where to vote, click here.

If you want to know when you can vote, click here.

If you're a young voter, and want information, click here.

If you are out of the country and want to vote, click here.

If you want more information about the candidates in Sarnia-Lambton (and their party):

AndyBruziewicz (New Democratic Party)

Pat Davidson (Conservative Party of Canada)

Christopher Desormeaux-Malm (Christian Heritage Party)

Tim Fugard (Liberal Party of Canada)

Alan McKeown (Green Party)

Take the time to look at the parties and their candidates, then go vote for the party/candidate you think speaks best for you.

I'm a Liberal. I will be voting for Tim Fugard and I've been working on his campaign from the start.

Go vote on October 14!

1 comment:

  1. "go vote for the party/candidate you think speaks best for you"

    Thanks for the update.

    I'm a Tory and despite this disaster of a campaign that was run by the Conservatives, I will be voting for them in this election....

    I had a good time chatting on Friday night, the arguments notwithstanding ;-) Hope we can do it more often in the near future... except have them "on my turf".. Bring the chicken wings, though!

    ReplyDelete